Jessica Zarate is currently employed as a Paralegal who focuses her practice on family-based immigration and special relief
- Preparation of DACA petitions and conducted outreach strategies relating to over 200 DACA applications.
- Preparation of 245(i) adjustment of status petitions to obtain permanent residency for clientele.
- Assists with in-person interpretations and document translations in Spanish.
- Preparation of TN visa applications on behalf of corporate clientele.
- Preparation of I-601A waiver petitions.
- Mexican Law Degree from the Autonomous University of San Luis Potosí – San Luis Potosi (2010).