Gloria Calderon is currently employed as a Paralegal who provides legal support to the Deason Law, P.C. offices in Houston and California. Prior to joining Deason Law, P.C. Ms. Calderon developed over 18 years of immigration law experience as an Immigration Paralegal with small and large immigration law firms in Tennessee and California. During her career, she has prepared numerous immigration cases, which have included U visas, 245(i) adjustment of status, VAWA, I-751 Removal of Conditions, DACA, NVC immigrant visa processing, U.S. Citizenship, I-601 waivers, bonds and removal defense and acted as an interpreter in court, USCIS interviews, and Asylum Offices.
- Preparation, organization, and submission of L-1A, TN, and H-1B visa applications on behalf of corporations.
- Preparation, organization, and submission of PERM applications on behalf of corporations.
- Preparation of I-601A and I-601waiver petitions.
- Preparation of removal defense applications, such as asylum and cancellation of removal.
- Immigrant Visa processing via the National Visa Center and U.S. Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- Bachelor of Law Studies from Saint Mary’s College.
- ABA – Approved Paralegal Program from Cal State University.
- Associates Degrees in Liberal Arts & Business Administration from Los Medanos College.