Immigration And Employment Solutions For Clients Across The Country
H-2 Lawyer Representation
Deason Law, PC represents growers, farm labor contractors, and other agricultural employers to sponsor foreign H-2A employees during temporary or seasonal times of the year. Similarly, we help non-agricultural companies in construction, landscaping, manufacturing and hospitality to employ H-2B labor.
Securing Visas For H-2 Foreign Workers
With over 15 years of experience, our firm has helped companies sponsor hundreds of H-2 workers from Mexico, Peru and Chile. Services include:
- Advice regarding H-2 visa program eligibility.
- Preparation of state job orders, applications for labor certification and USCIS petitions for submission to various federal and state agencies.
- Counsel regarding worker eligibility for H-2A or H-2B visa.
- Counsel and training regarding regulatory compliance.
- Preparation of H-2 petition extension of status.
- Visa processing at the U.S. consulates.
- Appeal of backwage and civil penalty orders
Government inspections relating to H-2A, H-2B and other visa programs have dramatically increased in recent years. Deason Law, PC H-2 services also include providing employers with representation during an audit or lawsuit pursued by any one of numerous government agencies who may seek to enforce violations, such as wage and hour actions by the Department of Labor and citizenship discrimination claims pursued by the DOJ Office of Immigrant and Employee Rights.