Immigration And Employment Solutions For Clients Across The Country
Gloria Longoria – Paralegal
Gloria Longoria is currently employed as a paralegal at the Deason Law P.C.’s Houston office. Prior to joining Deason Law, Ms. Longoria developed several years of immigration experience as a paralegal with a local Houston-based immigration law firm. She is proficient and well-versed in multiple areas of the immigration and visa process, with a special focus on family-based immigration. At Deason Law, Ms. Longoria focuses her practice on business immigration, work visas and continues to handle family-based petitions.
- Preparation, organization, and submission of TN visa applications on behalf of Deason corporate clientele.
- Preparation of family-based immigration cases, such Form I-130 family petitions, Form I-485 adjustment of status petitions, and I-601 waivers.
- Preparation of application packets to assist clients present their petition for relief from deportation in the Immigration Courts.
- Preparation of DACA cases.
- Handle immigrant visa processing with National Visa Center and U.S. Consulates to assists client finalize their green card cases.
- Assist with in-person interpretations at USCIS and ICE Detention Facilities for attorney and clients.
Associates Degree as Paralegal Assistant 2016.