Immigration And Employment Solutions For Clients Across The Country
Luis Alvarado – Paralegal
Born in Brooklyn, NY, Luis Alvarado is currently employed as a Paralegal at the Deason Law, P.C. Houston office. Mr. Alvarado has worked for three different immigration law firms as a paralegal prior to joining Deason Law, P.C. He is proficient and well-versed in multiple areas of the immigration process, with a special focus on family-based immigration.
- Preparation of forms for family-based immigration cases, such Form I-130 family petitions, Form I-485 adjustment of status petitions, petitions to remove the conditions of permanent residency and U.S. citizenship.
- Preparation of forms for clients in deportation proceedings, including asylum applications and cancellation of removal.
- Assisted with in-person interpretations at USCIS and ICE Detention Facilities for attorney and clients.
- Preparation of DACA cases.
- GED 2002
- DeVry University 2004 (Basics) 2 Semesters